Monday, October 3, 2011

Tick..Tick... the time is Flying.....

Where does the time go? I has already been 2 months since our little guy was born, & can remember it like it was yesterday when we found out I was expecting! I truly couldn't be more blessed or ask for anything... God has made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Its been 2months now our little guys is getting stronger & stronger... I have been amazed since day one how strong he was/is ; lifting his head and kicking those legs.... But now, well..... he is holding up that head longer and longer, scooting all around is crib/ bassinet.... he can do a complete circle in his crib. I was floored one day when I walked in there and he was totally turned around. He is becoming more and more alert to his surroundings & acknowledging all of our voices.... He loves staring at the fan and the the tv from time to time but over all just loves looking around and making sure that he doesn't miss anything.

Recently my mom & mother in law hosted a "Sip & See" for Mack at my mother in law, Becky's house. I could of been more excited for that day to come so that I could show off our lil guy...  & of course BOTH the grandmas were excited to show him off too. John (Matt's dad) ending up showing up there towards then end & was so proud to show him off as well, he is such a proud grandpa. 
(I will post pictures of the Sip & See soon)

I am so lucky that Mack gets to come to work w/ me EVERYDAY! Not only is it nice to get back to work because I am a busy bee and have to keep busy BUT to have my lil man here with me is so awesome. I am so thankful to my parents for allowing me to bring and for totally remodeling the back office for Mack to have all his stuff set up here for him as if it is "day care." My mom is setting up a room in our rent house next door to the office so that she and Mack can hang out there so it is a little less noisy for the little guy.... because like I said above he doesn't want to miss a thing and when he hears something he wake right back up...
I am so amazed how my dad is adabting to being a grandpa, he is totally loving it, & seeing his grandson everyday puts a smile on his & my face. My dad has only  been around little girls so have a lil boy around is so exciting for him. He loves is lil "Buddy" as he calls Mack.

Well, that is all for now, I will post more pictures soon.
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment